This ice cream has a light and creamy flavor. I used Alton Brown’s Avocado Ice Cream Recipe. I did, however, change the recipe by adding the Tequila.
12 oz. Avocado Meat (about 3 small to med. avocados)
1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
1 1/2 c. Whole Milk
1/2 c. Sugar
1 c. Heavy Cream
1/8 c. Tequila
1. Peel and pit Avocados. Dice the avocado meat.
2. Add the avocados, lemon juice, milk, and sugar to a blender and puree
3. Whisk the heavy cream and Tequila into the mixture
4. Chill the mix until it’s under 40 deg. F. (4-6 hours)
5. Process in an ice cream maker.
Mmmm. Blended Avocados.
Look at that Ice Cream. Yummy, Yummy.
Coal is all for helping me clean up. He loves anything that is “people food”. He really liked this ice cream.
Have you ever wanted to make perfect ice cream balls? I have. Check out my Perfect Ice Cream Ball‘s post to see how!