While not my favorite Easter dish, I though I’d still share it with ya’ll, since people in my family do really like it.
1/2 c. Chopped Onion (You want it about 1/2-1/4 in. dice. Think Spoon sized)
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 small Jar Cheez Whiz (1/2 c.)
1 c. Cooked Rice
10 oz. Frozen Broccoli, Cooked and Drained
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cook your broccoli and your rice
2. Saute onion in butter, add the cooked broccoli and rice
3. Heat soup over low heat and add Cheez Whiz.
4. Combine all ingredients
5. Pour into buttered casserole dish.
6. Cake at 325 deg. F. for about 20-30 mins or until thoroughly heated.
Serves 4. (We quadrupled the recipe)