Need I say more?!
2 c. All Purpose Flour
1 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
3/4 c. Unsalted Butter-Room Temp.
2/3 c. Firmly Paced Light Brown Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 Large Egg Yolk
1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 C. M&M’s
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg. F
2. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In your electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes). Add the egg and yolk. Beat Until combined. Add the vanilla.
4. Gradually add the flour mix to the creamed mix. Beat until just incorporated. If the batter gets soft, refrigerate for 30-60 minutes
5. Make balls of dough. Flatten said balls. Press the M&M’s into the flattened cookie balls.
6. Bake for 14-17 minutes. They should be lightly brown on the edges. It’s okay if they are soft in the middle, they will firm up as they cool.
I got the recipe from Joy of Baking and sent these to my sister for Valentines day!